Have you ever wanted to get a taste of what it’s like to be part of the organising team? Well now’s your chance.
With our shows and motorsport meetings increasing in size and profile this season, we are offering a unique opportunity to anyone who would like to help us deliver the high-quality events that we have come to know and love.
We are therefore looking to attract willing volunteers to help us run the events and carry out a series of important activities and roles:
- Pre-show set up: setting out the site and infrastructure the day before the event
- Banners and branding: erecting and removing banners and signs in the show area and trackside
- Show marshalling: car clubs, show & shine, traders and exhibitors
- Time Attack marshalling: pit lane and paddock
- Drift marshalling: start-line, holding area and paddock
- Racing Hondas Championship marshalling: paddock, pit lane and grid
- Photography and media: Time Attack, Drift, Racing Hondas and show
- Administration support: race control and office
Successful candidates will be provided with the appropriate training and be overseen on the day by one of our experienced event team. Team clothing, food and refreshments will be provided.
Applicants must be over 18, energetic and not afraid to get stuck in. Some manual labour will be involved. They must be good team players, be capable of interacting with colleagues and the public, operate a 2-way radio (training given) and live local to the venue to avoid excessive travel and overnight accommodation. Our events take place at:
- Cadwell Park, Lincolnshire (30th April & 1st May)
- Brands Hatch, Kent (10th & 11th June / 24th September)
- Oulton Park, Cheshire (22nd July)
- Donington Park, Derby (20th August)
- Snetterton, Norfolk (22nd October)
It’s a great opportunity to get behind the scenes and find out what it takes to put on a major national sporting event. For those who are looking to make a career in event management, motorsport, photography and media, the work will provide valuable experience into this exciting and difficult to access industry.
To register your interest, please send us an email with your contact details (email and phone), together with confirmation of your age, location and preferred role: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!